IMMTI offers international program to be conducted at CCMH (TORONTO CAMPUS) or MWCCMT (NEW WESTMINSTER CAMPUS). Following are few requirements for Study visa.
- IELTS – Academic score: Over all 6 but nothing less than 5.5 if it is a Post Secondary Program (PSD).
- IELTS – Academic score: Over all 6.5 but nothing less than 6 if it is a Post Graduate Program (PGD).
- Finance to cover the Tuition fee for the length of study and $10,000 for the 1st year’s boarding and lodging.
- Letter of Acceptance from the institute in Canada.
- 1 semester’s fee must be paid first. There is no harm if the student pays for 1 year (i.e. 2 semesters).
- Study Visa processing time 5-6 weeks from India.
- Best time to apply for visa is 2 moths prior to semester’s start date i.e. June for September intake. However, a small amount of risk exists if applied in July.
The International Medical Massage Therapy Institute (IMMTI) curriculum is based on the four module, five hundred hour program of the
Louisina Institute of Massage Therapy. The five hundred hour training model is accepted in the United States in 38 States. The IMMTI Curriculum is designed by internationally acclaimed Susan Salvo and will be taught by top Canadian and American educators.
The IMMTI program will create a new health care profession and employment in India. These drugless practitioners will provide internationally standardized effective and affordable healthcare. The training they receive is based on decades of scientific research and will allow them to flourish in India and open doors internationally. Touch is the fundamental medium of massage therapy. Physical touch and healing is the foundational element of human development and culture.
The IMMTI program is
an US approved school and curriculum that will open doors for job
placememts both in India and abroad. The IMMTI curriculum is available for both week day and
week end programs and can be completed between 7 and 11 months.
HDFC Bank is to provide funding to approved candidates.
International Program is conducted at CCMH (TORONTO CAMPUS) or MWCCMT (NEW WESTMINSTER CAMPUS)